The General Handicrafts Workshop has an educational and productive character. Depending on the skills, desires and their educational needs, they are divided into groups and participate in training and production activities.
The key learning objectives of the workshop are:
- developing the skills they need to produce handicrafts
- improving practices and creative skills regarding the quality of their constructions
- developing a sense of consistency and accountability and abiding by time and labor standards
- cooperation with classmates and instructors
- creative leisure time activities
- stimulating the imagination through creative activities
The products of the workshops can be purchased at the Christmas and Easter Bazaar. A new activity of the workshop is the construction of baptism and wedding charms and favors, at family requests.